Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Soul Clap Record Release Party!



New Soul Clap and Dance Off poster for May. I double borrowed from Screamin’ Jay Hawkins and Jonathan’s new album cover for this one. I’m a little bummed the gold paint didn’t really come across in the scan so I wanted to be sure to let you know I did use gold paint and, in person, it does shimmer. At least that way all my efforts were not in vain.
Better get to this one because the show takes a little break for a month or two during the summer. This is a special one, I mean, they’re all special, there’s always an amazing guest and great music but, this one is the release party for Jonathan Toubin’s Souvenirs of the Soul Clap Vol. 3 AND 4!!!! And April March will be the guest selector!!! It’s all happening this Saturday,May 16th, at Brooklyn Bowl from MIDNIGHT-4AM.






See! It really does shimmer! Ahh, nevermind.

No comments: